Here’s Chapter 1, part 2 of my Portal 2 Walk-through. In the comments let me know what other walk-throughs you would like to see. Thanks and enjoy!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Time is running out to take advantage of Ssx Preorder bonuses! The game releases on February 28, so here’s a quick rundown of the available options.
Pre-ordering from Amazon will get you Mac’s level 6 elite snowboard with boost, as well as a $10 credit to use on items shipped and sold by Amazon. Item also eligible for free super saver shipping or 99 cent release date delivery.
At Best Buy you will score Zoe Payne’s level 6 elite snowboard with boost and qualify for free shipping
Gamestop gives you access to Eddie Wachowski(character that made his debut in SSX Tricky) and his elite level 6 snowboard with a boost.
Will net you the same dlc from GameStop.
Toys ‘R Us
While not participating in the dlc madness, they have the game on sale on for $44.99 with free shipping. TRU does this with a fair amount of pre-orders so be on the lookout for these deals.
Finally, Wal-Mart is giving out Kaori’s level 6 elite snowboard with boost and a $10 Egift card (for use only on Walmart.com).
As you can see, the bonuses are pretty similar sans Gamestop and Origin. It is unclear whether Eddie will be an unlockable through game progression or a part of future DLC. That being said, it looks like that would be the bonus to snag, but if that doesn’t interest you Amazon definitely is the next best option. Amazon almost always doles out $10 to $20 credits so you can easily start chaining them together after a couple releases and 99 cent release date delivery is a steal.
The demo for the newest iteration of SSX is now on PSN and XBOX Live and it is bigger and better than ever.
SSX (2012) is the first SSX game since its Wii iteration, SSX Blur. With so few snowboarding games in the past years, SSX has come back to take the throne. Judging by the demo, they should have no problem carving up the snowboarding genre.
Hello everyone, this week we will be hosting a giveaway comprised of three copies of both the The Humble Bundle for Android and the Mojam bundle.
The Humble Bundle for Android includes the following games:
- Anomaly Warzone Earth by 11 bit studios – “Turn tower defense on its head – be the attacker, play the Tower Offense!”
- EDGE by Mobigame S.A.R.L. – “Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.”
- Osmos by Hemisphere Games – “Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators!”
- Toki Tori by polarbit – “Toki Tori is a brainteasing puzzle platformer starring the worlds cutest chicken”
The Mojam Bundle consists of the following games:
- Catacomb Snatch by Mojang – Real-time strategy shoot ’em up with an Ancient Egypt steampunk theme
- Fists of Resistance by Oxeye Game Studio – Dungeon Crawler Beat ’em Up with a Post-apocalyptic World War II theme
- The Broadside Express by Wolfire Games – Real-time strategy shoot ’em up with an Ancient Egypt steampunk theme
- This contest will begin Thursday 2/23/2012 at 9:00pm EST and end Friday 3/02/2012 at 9:00pm EST
- Post a comment below and let us know which bundle you want
- Use an email address you have access to, that’s how we’ll contact you
[Update – 02/28/2012 6:30pm]
We will be adding in some new prizes!
Three randomly chosen people will win the Be Mine bundle from Groupees. This bundle includes:
- Be Mine Special EP – Tracks from Damage Vault, Fantomenk, and Celldweller
- Xotic by WXP Games
- Sideways New York by Fuel Entertainment and Playbrains
- Wasteland Angel by Octane Games and Meridian4
- Beep by Big Fat Alien
- The Ball by Teotl Studios
[Update – 03/02/2012 9:00pm]
This giveaway is over and the winners have been randomly chosen and contacted so check your emails to see if you won!
- Humble Bundle for Android:
- Monique Rizzo
- Mojam bundle:
- Be Mine bundle:
After the 3DS launched to a shaky start, everyone feared that iOS and Android devices were going to steal the relatively large mobile market. After a mere five months Nintendo was forced to slash the price of the handheld to $170, which gave the device a huge sales boost. Thus proving the market does still exist, although it may be considerably smaller than in previous years. So why do I find it hard to believe the Vita can’t take its fair share of the market? Simply because there are far too many barriers to enjoy the Vita and Sony still can’t market their devices.
I’m going to be making a walkthrough for Portal 2. This is part 1 of chapter 1. The video was too long so it had to be broken down into three parts. I’ll post the other 2 as soon as they are done rendering. Enjoy!
Access the Starhawk beta a week before the public!
We’re giving away two beta codes for Starhawk. The rules are simple.
- Post a comment on any previous article
- Use a legitimate email address with your comment so we have a way to contact you
This giveaway will end tomorrow(2/14) at 10:30am Est and the winners will be contacted shortly after. Thanks for visiting our site!